giovedì 15 novembre 2007

For not italian speaking friends visiting my blog

It happens to me, sometimes, to visit blogs of friends written in language that I don't undestand and so I thought that probably sometimes there are also friends visiting my blog that don't understand italian. I decided therefore that from now on I will also translate my posts in english. The green writtens at the end of each post will be the translation. I hope that will help my foreign friends and I also hope to have the possibility to meet more people. Please apologize me if you will find some mistake :o)

2 commenti:

  1. hahahahaha ....Marcy ....sei la mia gemella ...Your English is like my Italian. !!!!!!
    Thanx 4 writing in English
    hugs
    joan

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per il tuo messaggio/Thanks for your message